I was elected to the Court of Common Council as Common Councilman for Walbrook in 2013 and re-elected in 2017. I am the Ward Deputy.
I serve on a number of committees within the City of London including:
- Court of Common Council
- Police Authority Board – Chairman
- Economic Crime Board – Chairman
- Performance and Resource Management Committee – Past Chairman
- Professional Standards and Integrity Committee
- Housing Delivery Programme Working Group – Chairman
- Capital Buildings Committee
- Finance Committee
- Board of Governors of the City of London School – Deputy Chairman and immediate past Chairman
I previously served on:
- Planning & Transport 2013 to 2017
- Port Health & Environmental Services Committee 2013 to 2016
A full list of committees that I serve on can be found by clicking here to access my Member’s page on the City of London website.