I was elected to the Court of Common Council as Common Councilman for Walbrook in 2013 and re-elected in 2017. I am the Ward Deputy.
I serve on a number of committees within the City of London including:
- Court of Common Council
- Police Committee – Deputy Chairman, and its sub-committees:
- Performance and Resource Management Sub (Police) Committee – Chairman
- Professional Standards and Integrity (Sub) Committee
- Economic Crime Board – ex-officio member
- Housing Delivery Programme Working Group
- Capital Buildings Committee
- Planning and Transportation Committee
- Finance Committee
- Board of Governors of the City of London School – Deputy Chairman
A full list of committees that I serve on can be found by clicking here to access my Member’s page on the City of London website.