I was elected to the Court of Common Council as Common Councillor for Walbrook in 2013, re-elected in 2017 and I am standing again for re-election on 24th March 2022, together with Peter Bennett.
I serve on a number of committees within the City of London including:
- Court of Common Council
- City of London Police Authority Board – Chair
- Policy & Resources Committee
- Capital Buildings Committee
- Finance Committee
- Bridge House Estates Board
- Property Investment Board
- Board of Governors of the City of London School – Immediate past Chairman
I previously served on:
- Housing Delivery Programme Working Group – Immediate Past Chairman
- Planning & Transport 2013 to 2017
- Port Health & Environmental Services Committee 2013 to 2016
A full list of committees that I serve on can be found by clicking here to access my Member’s page on the City of London website.